- Form your own LLC.
- Draft a Vision-Values-Mission statement and memorize it.
- Define the ideal customers for your product or service.
- Get business cards and start networking (go to “parties with a purpose”).
- Listen more than you talk. Help, don’t sell.
- Return to #2, revise and repeat these steps until you make your first sale.
- Constantly improve your offering and hone your message of help.
Entrepreneurs are going to save the world, and Argent Place Law wants to help. That’s why we are a team of entrepreneur-lawyers serving Entrepreneurs just like you. Think how great it will be to have a legal team with entrepreneurial experience on your speed dial so you can call us up and say, “I’m ready to start my own LLC and become a successful entrepreneur, what should I do now?” Call Argent Place Law to find out: 703-539-2518. Or start with our online Trademark application form and we’ll take care of the legal requirements to have you up and running as quickly as possbile, without a worry.