Argent Place Law Annual Scholarship
Argent Place Law is excited to offer an annual scholarship to students across the US seeking financial aid to help them on their educational journey through law school. Our goal is to support a second- or third-year law student who demonstrates a will to succeed and has a passion for helping entrepreneurs.
In order to be selected for this application, the following must be applicable:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- Must be a 2nd or 3rd year law student
- Be in good academic standing with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Applicants must submit ALL of the following materials in one PDF or Word document to be considered:
- Your full name and school you are attending
- GPA and year status
- A paragraph about who you are and why your background is well suited to helping entrepreneurs.
- A paper written on the following topic: Draft a contract between a company and a digital marketing service provider. It would be a good idea to examine example independent contractor agreements from your legal research service provider. For each paragraph or major section in the contract, include a comment telling why you included this provision.
Scholarship Award Amount: $444.44
Email all application materials in ONE document (preferably a Word document, well formatted) to email@example.com. Deadline is June 3, 2020.