• The background of Trademarks and what you stand to lose by not having your own.
• What data you need to assemble before you apply for a trademark (sent to registered attendees before the workshop).
• The steps to minimize the likelihood of drawing a refusal from the Trademark Office.
• And – “Click Submit!” to file your application (optional).
• Bonus: Dealing with common objections from the Trademark Office.
Interested in attending a physical workshop? Check out our event listings to identify the next workshop. Please note that attendance is limited for each workshop so each participant can receive maximum attention. We also ask that registered participants bring their personal laptop computer (not a tablet or a phone) to the workshop in order to gain the best utility.
Also, check out the following articles from our blog for more information about the workshops and trademarks: